Monday, May 08, 2006

Home

WorldatWork Booth Setup and Fireworks at Disneyland

We arrived safe and sound in Anaheim for the WorldatWork conference and exposition. We had just enough time to setup the booth before the doors opened to the exhibit hall. Our booth looks great, although it takes a couple hours for all the wrinkles to relax. We use the booth once or twice a year so it stays rolled up for most of the rest of the year.
We had a nice reunion with our friends from Nuvosoft. We met their new VP, Sales, Joe Gormley. He is a great guy and a great addition to the Nuvosoft team. And we are all signed up for next year's booth in Orlando, FL. That will be a fun trip. My wife and I will have to figure out how to take the kids on that one.
After the expo hall closed, I joined some friends and work collegues from Seattle for dinner at the House Of Blues in Disney Town. After dinner we had a chance to see the nightly fireworks. No, Disneyland is not on fire as it looks like in my picture. I decided against bringning the nice digital camera, so I'm using my cell camera. The show was great.

Off to another day in the expo hall meeting new people and catching up with existing friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home