Northwest Area User Group Meeting - March 30th - 9:30 AM
The Northwest Area User's Group meeting is now confirmed for March 30th from 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM. The Port of Seattle is hosting the meeting at their offices on the Seattle waterfront. I'll be contacting the Northwest area users this week with a personal invite, but I wanted to get the word out as soon as the location was confirmed.
The meeting details are below.
2711 Alaskan Way
Driving and Parking Directions:
The agenda is:
- 9:30 to 9:45 AM - Arrival and greetings
- 9:45 AM to 10:30 AM - Update on NextComp over the last year and where we're headed next year (NextComp Version 3 and Salary Planner applications)
- 10:30 AM to Noon - NextComp Version 3 - Introduction and discussion of features
- Noon to 12:45 PM - Break for lunch
- 12:45 PM to 2:00 PM - Continue discussion of NextComp Version 3
When you arrive at the Port of Seattle office, you'll need to sign in at the front desk and get a name badge. The receptionist can provide directions to the meeting room.
I'm looking forward to the meeting and hopefully seeing you on March 30th!