Sunday, August 19, 2007

Home

Presentation Materials From Boston Subscriber Group Meeting

I've truly enjoyed my stay in Boston this past weekend. I'm also glad to be home. I missed my four kids!

I wanted to provide PDF versions of the presentation materials from the Subscriber Group meeting.

Here are links:

Overview PowerPoint (in PDF format)
Salary Planner application overview (in PDF format)
Interview with Elliott Miller (in Quicktime format)

Here are a couple of my favorite photos from our trip to Rockport, Ma.

Anchored #2 - Rockport, Mass.

Kayaking #3 - Rockport, Mass.

Now, on to planning the Subscriber Meeting for the West Coast being held in the Seattle area. More details to follow soon...

Thank you again to the people that attended the meeting in Boston!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home