Monday, February 16, 2009

Home

2009 User Group flyer and some NextComp history

2009NWUserGroupMeetingHeader

I've put together a printable flyer with the important details regarding the 2009 User Group meeting being held at the Port of Seattle's corporate office in Seattle on March 30th.

Thank you to Tammy Woodard at the Port of Seattle for hosting the meeting this year.

It was about 9 years ago that Tammy, Bob (my Dad) and I met over lunch to talk about market pricing. Tammy mentioned that she wished that there was an easier way to manage all the salary survey data that the Port used each year. I had been working on a web-enabled database for use in my consulting business to help my clients with just exactly that issue. We agreed over lunch that the Port would give the database a trial run. They liked it and the Port of Seattle became the first NextComp subscriber. Tammy and the Port have been a part of the NextComp family for 9 years now and we're excited about all the changes and progress we've made in that time.

I'm looking forward to the next year and the next 10 beyond that!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home