Friday, July 10, 2009

Home

Put a little creativity into your daily work!

This week's video blog finds me at Centennial Park in Snoqualmie, Washington, USA. It was a hot sunny day and the park was full of kids playing. There was even a soccer camp going on run by a group of British soccer players.

I had a few things on my mind this week.



  1. I reached 100 followers on Twitter on Wednesday. Thank you to everyone that is following me! Follow me at http://twitter.com/nextcomp
  2. I finished the "mapping" tool for moving data from Version 2 to Version 3. This has allowed NEXTCOMP.NET to begin migration/upgrading subscribers to the new version. We're doing this as quickly as possible and also to meet the schedules of our subscribers. We want to work with you to meet your needs on this upgrade.
  3. I've signed up for the "3 Day Novel Content". Basically I'll be writing a 100 page novel over Labor Day Weekend. Crazy? Yes! Fun? You bet! If you're interested or if you've already signed up, drop me a line and we can compare notes!
  4. Bob and I will be hosting the first ever "nextcompTV" show next Tuesday at Noon Pacific Daylight Time. In the video I mention that it will be at 10:00 AM, but we've decided to have it at Noon instead. So tune in here next Tuesday at Noon PDT at this web address: http://www.ustream.tv/nextcomp
  5. I'll be at the Northwest Compensation and Rewards Forum lunch next Wednesday in Seattle. It's a panel discussion this quarter. It should be good and I hope to see you there, if you're going that is!
  6. I have an interview lined up for the following week with a well known human resources/ compensation consultant. She and I will be discussing communication and the importance of getting the word out to the organization about compensation related changes and programs.
That's it for this week. More exciting updates next week and be sure to follow me on Twitter for daily updates!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home