Sunday, May 31, 2009

Home

WorldatWork 2009 - Day 1 - Expo

The conference is off to a great start here in Seattle. The exposition opened at 4:30 and closed at 7:00 PM with a steady stream of folks walking through the hall. I saw quite a few friends tonight, including David from Virgina Mason, Tammy and Ann from the Port of Seattle, Doug from Applied HR Strategies, David from Equilar, Bill and Diane from The Regence Group, and a host of new people and hopefully prospective customers.

My original plan for today didn't pan out as expected. I brought my 10 year old and 6 year old sons with me to the exhibit hall. My Dad was going to walk with them up and down the aisles so that they could see what it was like and collect some trinkets of course. Well the conference center staff didn't like the idea of having kids in the hall. Apparently about a dozen kids were turned away. So my Dad took my kids to Gameworks and they played games and ate pizza. Not a bad way to spend time with Grandpa!

But I did get to visit with my Mom at the show. She's in town from Montana for some work. Here's a photo taken by Diane from The Regence Group. Thanks Diane!

Here are a couple more photos from the booth.

The booth with the new banner on the front. Here's a link to the original photo of the mountain.


A row of the best pens in the world...


My plan for tomorrow is to try and get a couple of interviews and post another video tomorrow night. We'll see how that works.

I'll be at the booth tomorrow from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM and again from 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM. Maybe I'll see you there!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home