Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Home

Version 3 Update - hello from Pocatello, Idaho

It's the last few weeks of Summer vacation for my kids. We're spending the week visiting relatives in Pocatello, Idaho.


View Larger Map

It's a busy week at NextComp as well, so I've been working, but also taking time to do fun things with the family.

It's Tuesday, so that means another episode of nextcompTV. Today I talk about Version 3 a bit, the importance of balancing work and family, and my thoughts on volunteering and the importance of donating time to a cause that you believe in.

Here's the TV show...




One more vacation related video, here's a marble racing tower that my youngest son and daughter and I made. They can spend hours playing with this set.




Here's a demo of a new feature in Version 3 - the Refresh Matches wizard. This is a much easier method for updating matches that is currently used in Version 2.



This video is available in high quality on Youtube.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home