Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Home

"10 Steps To Great Market Pricing" Webinar Link

I was conducting an onsite training last week and when the home page came up in front of the group I realized that it's been quite a while since I've posted to the blog. I knew it'd been a few months, but standing in front of a group heightened my realization that it's been 10 months! Wow. Ok, so here's something that I watched today.

It's a recorded webinar put on by Payscale and the Compensation Professional Network. I hadn't heard of the Compensation Professional Network before this webinar. It's a LinkedIn group with almost 18,000 members.

I would say that the presentation is aimed at entry level compensation professionals learning the basics of market pricing. If you've done market pricing for a while, this would be a good refresher. If you're a market pricing guru, I would skip it.

Click the link below to go to the Vimeo page to watch the video.

10 Steps To Great Market Pricing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home