Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Home

"The Power Of Good Morning"



It's Wednesday after Memorial Day and it's cloudy and rainy here in North Bend. I could use a pick me up. Sure, I have my coffee, but this is more of a spiritual pick me up.

"The Power of Good Morning" is a TEDxKirkland talk by Ali Ghambari.

I've known Ali for over 15 years. When I had my office in Pioneer Square I would go to Cherry Street Coffee House almost everyday and Ali was always there to say "Good Morning" and that would be a great start to the day. Even now, when I visit him years later, he remembers me and asks about my dad and shakes my hand and says "Good Morning, how are you today my friend?" and that puts a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

Do yourself a favor and watch Ali's TEDxKirkland talk. I think it will put a smile on your face for the rest of the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home