Friday, February 01, 2008

Home

WorldatWork Conference Update and Photo Friday

I received an e-mail from WorldatWork today with the following sentence...

"There are just 114 days, 14 hours and 10 minutes until the WorldatWork Total Rewards conference and exhibition 2008."

They do a great job of keeping the exhibitors informed. I find the countdown gives me a bit of a jolt each time I see it. A little bit of adrenaline kicks in as I'm reminded that the show is coming up, even though it's still months away.

With that in mind, we are working on several updates to NextComp. I'll be posting on weekly basis for the next few months to keep you up-to-date on our plans.


And of course I'll be continuing with the "photo Friday" theme.

Shed, Bird, Mountain and Snow

This is a beautiful time of year near my house, although the local mountain pass has been closed for days due to six feet of new snow in six days and continued avalanche danger.

Have a great weekend!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home