Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Home

Dave Duffield Interview at billkutikradioshow.com

I just listened to a really interesting interview with Dave Duffield CEO of Workday. Dave Duffield is famous for being the founder of Integral and Peoplesoft as well.

I was fortunate enough to visit the Workday headquarters in 2007. I met some of the founders of the company, but I didn't have a chance to meet Mr. Duffield. I believe he was out of town that day. I was very impressed with the work that they had completed already in early 2007. It's a fantastic vision and he has a track record of success, so I'm sure Workday will be wildly successful over the next few years.

He gives a fantastic overview of the history of HR technology over the last 40 years in the interview.

Check it out here

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home