Friday, April 03, 2009

Home

Tweet In Review

Here's a round up of the latest information that I've been reading and posting about on Twitter.

But first I want to take a moment to acknowledge the passing of John Linton yesterday. He was a mentor for my Dad in Chicago when he began working at The Hay Group. My Dad was feeling down today because John had been inviting him to visit for a Cubs game. My Dad kept pushing it out to a future date. I think he's feeling the loss. He mentioned that John was like the big brother he wished he'd had growing up. I met John when I was about 8 years old, so of course I don't remember, but I see the impact that this man had on my Dad and I know he must have been a special person. To his wife and son and other family, I send me best wishes and please know that John will be missed and that he had a big impact on my Dad's life and hence on mine.

I'm http://twitter.com/nextcomp on Twitter if you want to follow me.

This is a month's worth of posting since I was incognito getting ready for the User Group meeting in March.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home