Friday, October 13, 2006

Home

Technology (and our dependence on it)

I wanted to post a link to a story that I found very inspirational. It has to do with innovated use of technology. I posted before about how much I love my MacBook Pro. I check the Apple website everyday for news about products and technology. Here's a story that was posted earlier this week about the use of iPods to assist kids with special needs in taking tests. I'm a softy and I get a little choked up when I read the article. I tend to personalize things. I think of what I would do if one of my kids had special needs. This is the type of "out of the box" thinking that I find very motivating. It's especially nice to read (for me) after yesterday (whew, the network is back up, yay!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home